Beautiful legs, a flat stomach, and firm thighs are every girl’s dream and this workout will make it come true. We are all so busy these days, but this workout only requires 20 minutes of your time, so it should be a piece of cake to fit it into your super busy day. And if you practice this routine daily for 4 weeks, an amazing looking lower body will be your personal reward. The key to success is consistency.
We at Bright Side are always looking for effective workouts and this article is about one of them. Make sure that you check out the bonus.
Muscles involved: quadriceps, calves, hamstrings, and lower back
How to do a squat:
- Put the bar on your shoulders, make sure that it’s not on your neck.
- Place your feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Sit back, as if you are sitting in a chair, keeping the chest up and looking forward.
- Make sure that your knees stay behind your toes.
- Go back to the initial position.
- Repeat 12 times.
- Complete 3 sets, taking a 30-second rest in between.
Note: Using weight is optional, work with your own strength.