Jumping jacks are a compound kind of cardio workout, which cover your back, shoulder, arms, abs, glutes, and legs.
The starting position: Stand with your feet together and your arms against your sides.
- Hop and separate your feet to nearly shoulder-width apart, while bringing your arms above your head (without touching palms).
- Hop again and bring your feet and arms back into the initial position.
2. Leg lifts
A leg lift is a simple exercise, which develops abs, hip flexors, and lower back muscles. Besides, it also improves posture and balance.
The starting position: Lie on the floor with your face up and legs straight. Put your hands by your sides or beneath your pelvis for better support.
- Lift both of your legs up. They should stay straight and long.
- Raise them up to the point where your hips feel completely flexed and your legs can’t go any further.
- Slowly and carefully lower your legs down. Repeat.