You will need:
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel
- 3-4 drops of lavender oil
What to do:
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Apply the mixture from your roots to your ends.
- Cover your head with a towel and leave it for an hour.
- Rinse the mask off with warm water.
Results: This mask works wonders on nourishing, conditioning, and shining up your hair. It also reduces hair loss and combats scalp infections.
Bonus: How to curl your hair with dish sponges
Do you know any other ways to make your hair look shiny and healthy? What is your favorite DIY hair mask? Share your experience with us in the comments!