Body wraps are very effective for isolated areas because they make you sweat and the pores open, absorbing all the good stuff. The purpose for doing this can vary from wanting to lose weight, detox, or nourish the skin, but the experts believe that the effect is similar to visiting a spa but much cheaper. You may feel like a human burrito, but the benefits are definitely worth it.
We at Bright Side are always looking for effective and simple practices to stay healthy and can’t wait to show this selection to all of you.
1. Melt stubborn fat with ginger.
Ginger has been known for its beneficial properties for the skin: it tones it, improves its elasticity, and increases blood circulation. All these things can help you to get rid of stubborn fat thanks to these ginger wraps.
- Mix 1 tbsp of freshly grated ginger with 4-5 tbsp of your favorite body lotion.
- Soak a towel in hot water and place it on areas where you want to lose fat.
- Leave it there for 5 minutes to open the pores.
- Apply the ginger body lotion to the targeted area.
- Wrap the area with plastic wrap.
- Leave it on overnight.