It’s a fact that face lifting exercises are superior to surgery. Surgery is costly and painful and doesn’t guarantee a good result in future. While with facial exercises you can lift your face by strengthening the whole structure. So let’s start face-building today and make an investment in ourselves!
Bright Side is happy to share with you some simple, but very effective, face exercises. You will also find an example of benefits of face yoga at the end of the article.
1. “Wonder” for a smooth forehead.
- Place your palms on your forehead. Your little fingers should be pressing the skin above the eyebrows, and the rest of the fingers should keep the skin on the forehead from wrinkling.
- Try to raise your eyebrows in surprise, overcoming the resistance of your hands.
- Relax the forehead and repeat the exercise 20 times.
- On the last repetition use the maximum amount of effort. Over time, increase the number of repetitions.
2. “Smile” to fight nasolabial folds.
3. “Whistle” for young and full lips.
4. Strain your mouth to fight drooping lip corners.
5. Massage from the nose to the ear to fight eye wrinkles.
6. Make the nasolabial folds less visible.
7. Puff out your cheeks to look fresh.
Bonus 1: Use vitamin E to get rid of wrinkles.
Vitamin E is excellent for helping your skin look younger:
- It helps to get rid of wrinkles.
- It minimizes the appearance of scars.
- It prevents skin cancer.
- It moisturizes skin.
- It protects from the sun.
Apply vitamin E oil after face yoga and you will see your results much faster.
Bonus 2: A real “before and after” example of face fitness
Wouldn’t you like to look 30 when you’re 50? Please leave a comment if our article was useful for you!